Sunday, November 2, 2008

Kelsey's Baptism


Ok we had the shower on Thursday and Kelsey's baptism on Saturday, what a week! I just want to tell you all just how proud I am of my husband. I can not find the words to let him know how much I love him and I am so thankful for having a worthy priesthood holder in our home. He did a wonderful job. He had the whole room in tears. I love you Mike!! Kelsey was so sweet and she looked just like an angel. We are so lucky to have her in our family. Once again our family was here to support us thank you all!!


Kelsey's cake
Thank you Grandma Kelsey loved it!

1 comment:

Claudine said...

Congratulations, Kelsey! You are such a darling girl. And, I am proud of Mike too. He is a great person and it is neat that he baptised her. You guys have such a nice family. Your girls are all so cute. Erica has turned into a beautiful girl too. Keep blogging, I love to read your posts. Aunt Claudine